“The gun “accidentally” went off. The killer is “coincidentally” white. The dead woman is “unfortunately” black. These murders “oddly” keep happening. It’s all an “accident”, a “coincidence”, “unfortunate”, like slavery & Jim Crow & the KKK & the prison industrial complex & racist drug laws & police brutality.”
— Remi Kanazi (via collectivecadaver)
(Source: facebook.com, via collectivecadaver)
4:35 am • 1 October 2014 • 14,787 notes
when u stand up 2 fast n suddenly ur floatin thru space n time
5:55 am • 30 September 2014 • 634,767 notes
also gonna be sobz for a lil bit get my noggin together.
5:57 pm • 26 September 2014
THE ONGOING SAGA OF THE FRAGILE WHITE
The Daily Show aired its long awaited segment on the Washington, D.C., NFL team name, in which fans were confronted by Natives on the set.
Before it even aired, the segment proved controversial. The satirical cable television news program had recruited team fans for the segment via Twitter; four were ultimately chosen to participate. But those participants told the Washington Post they felt like they were attacked.
Kelli O’Dell, who says it was unfair for The Daily Show to have her debate Amanda Blackhorse—the lead plaintiff in Blackhorse v. Pro-Football, Inc., which resulted in cancelling six of the team’s trademarks—says she felt like she was placed “in danger.” O’Dell later called authorities to pull The Daily Show tapes she had consented to appear on:
Two days later, O’Dell said she called D.C. police and tried to submit a police report, but authorities told her no crime had been committed.
People want their right to be racist. But the minute they approach facing real life consequences—and mild ones, given what they should expect for years of violence and slurs—look how they shake and cry. Look how they flee and fly to the po-lice, understanding fully the institutional role played by cops.
she tried to file a police report, hahahahaha! foolish.
5:27 pm • 26 September 2014 • 10,554 notes
THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
Gotta put this on blast.
We never needed a white savior.
I hate this country.
What I learned from this video:
- 100 million Native Americans died at the hands of white colonists
- Instead of planting crops the colonists spent their days digging random holes in the ground looking for gold. They started starving and dug up Indian corpses to eat. They took Indian prisoners and forced them to teach the colonists how to farm
- Native Americans had massive cities with tens of thousands of well constructed houses, intricate water canals and large merchant areas.
- The Native Americans used soaps, deodorants and breath sweeteners while colonists never bathed or even took of their clothes
- There was a delousing policy with the mantra Nits create Lice; nits being Native American babies, so their goal was to kill every Indian, including babies
- In the 1700’s 80% of the Federal Budget went towards eradicating the Native American population so they could take their developed farmland
- Colonists leaders went town after town killing men women and children under the approval of George Washington
- "Pursue Indians to extermination" -Thomas Jefferson
- California governor (1849-1851): “extermination must continue to be waged until the Indian becomes extinct”
The main factor which prevented Native American extinction was the fact they were used for slave labor. The most prized Native Americans were young girls who were said to be valued for labor and lust (that one white dude in your ethnic studies class that says he’s 1/36th Cherokee?)
In modern times children were forced into Indian Boarding Schools whose goal was to “Kill the Indian in them”. It was federal policy. They were beaten if they used their native tongue, they were forced to dress and style their hair like whites
This country was literally built on terrorism and mass murder. White people are savage terrorists.
Until, this is taught in schools everywhere- “history class” is merely a racism propaganda course.
(Source: sixsahbee, via brownpeopleproblems)
3:55 pm • 26 September 2014 • 55,362 notes
THERE’S NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CAN’T REACH
(Source: hungarian, via d0gbl0g)
10:59 pm • 25 September 2014 • 389,326 notes